People with oily skin are getting extremely under this condition. The clogged pores are due to the oil, dryness or dead skin cells. Other possible reasons are dirt and debris and other environmental conditions. Clog pore is formed while an excessive amount of white blood cells is accumulated in the skin and the skin is inflamed.
There seem many other problems formed after the clogged pores like blackheads and acne. Instead of searching for expensive creams and lotions, you should focus on the skin remedies prepared with natural ingredients and so beneficial for your problem. Natural remedies do not contain any kind of side effects so do not get scared of any risk factor. The regular use of exfoliating remedies will help in removing the dead skin cells so the fewer chances of clogged pores.
Here you will read 10 ways to get rid of clogged pores described below:
Steam Is The Best Treat For Clogged Pores
Steam is the best and the first option that comes to mind while thinking to treat your skin to get it smoother and younger-looking. Thus it amazingly works for the clogged pores. Steam helps in opening the clogged pores so that it allows the impurities washed away from the skin.
- Take a pot and fill it with water. Cover the pot with a lid and slightly heat water on the stove.
- After the water gets hot and produces steam then remove the pot from the stove.
- Take a small towel and cover your head with it to lean the steaming water.
- Allow the steam to soak into your face for about 15 minutes.
- Pat dry your face and apply toner then mild type moisturizer lotion.
- Take steam two times a day.
Sugar Works Best To Break Up The Scars
From sugar, a scrub can be prepared and it works as an exfoliating agent. Sugar works to break up the scars present on the skin and unclog open pores.
- Take about 2 tbsp of sugar and crush it finely into powdered form.
- Now squeeze the juice of a half lemon and mix it with a little quantity of water to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste directly onto your skin.
- Massage for five minutes with the gentle motion of your hand to exfoliate.
- Rinse your face using cold water then at last apply a moisturizer.
- Do this remedy once a week to clean the clogged pores.
Fuller’s Earth Is Excellent Remedy For Clogged Pores
Fuller’s earth can be easily available to you and it is an excellent remedy to get rid of clogged pores. It acts like a sponge and is proven to be good for oily skin by reducing the excess oil and leaving your skin smooth and healthy.
- Mix one tbsp. of fuller’s earth, water and oatmeal together to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste after cleaning your face and then sit for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with water, pat dry and clean with a soft towel.
- At last, apply a good quality moisturizing cream. Follow this remedy once a week.
- Alternatively, mix equal amounts of fuller’s earth, rose water and sandalwood powder together and make a paste.
- Apply this paste to your clean face then rinse it with cold water.
- Repeat the remedy once a week.
Honey Is Really Useful To Remove Clogged Pores
Honey like other ingredients is really useful for clogged pores. It makes the skin tight by reducing the excess amount of oil. Honey helps in keeping the skin hydrated.
- Apply raw honey directly to the affected skin then massage for a few minutes. Rinse it with lukewarm water. Follow the remedy three times a week to prevent clogged pores.
- Another option is to mix three tbsp. of honey and two tsp of ground cinnamon. Apply this mixture to the clogged pores then leave it for 20 minutes. After that wash it off with lukewarm water. You should follow the remedy twice a week to remove the oil and dirt from your skin.
- You can also prepare a face pack from two tbsp. of plain yogurt and one tsp of each honey and olive oil. Mix them finely together then apply for 15 minutes on your face. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Use this face mask once a week to nourish your skin completely.
Lemons Is Beneficial In Removing Clogged Pores
Lemons are also beneficial for the skin to get rid of clogged pores. Lemons contain citric acid which helps as an exfoliating agent to clean the dirt and oil that are the cause of clogged pores.
- Squeeze the juice from fresh lemons and directly apply it to the affected parts of your skin. Rub it gently on the face for 10 minutes then rinse it off with warm water. Pat dry and apply a mild moisturizer. Do this remedy every day.
- You can make a facial scrub from lemon juice with one tsp of each salt, yogurt and honey. Apply the scrub to the affected area and scrub with gentle hands for five minutes. After passing 10 minutes, wash off your face using lukewarm water. Follow the remedy twice a week.
- Lemon rind is also used as a skin cleanser and softener. Simply rub the lemon rind for five minutes then wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this remedy twice a week.
Baking Soda Can Remove Dead Skin Cells
Baking soda is also beneficial for clogged pores and is used as an exfoliating agent. It helps in removing the dead skin cells, dirt and other impurities. Baking soda works to balance the pH level of the skin to make it look younger-looking and smooth skin.
- Prepare a facial cleanser with two tsp of baking soda and one tsp of water. The smooth paste is ready now to apply to the skin and massage gently for a few minutes. After passing five minutes, rinse it off with lukewarm water. Do this cleanser once a week.
- Another way to get rid of clogged pores is to mix two tbsp. of baking soda, one tsp of cinnamon powder, the juice of a half lemon and five tbsp. of honey. Apply this mixture onto your face for five minutes. Follow the remedy twice a week.
Eggs White Portion Helps To Get Rid Of Clogged Pores
Use a white portion of the egg to get rid of clogged pores. Egg white contains skin-toning and complexion-enhancing properties. It gradually helps in reducing the size of your pores and keeping your skin free from dirt.
- Take one egg and whip it until you get a foamy texture. Place it in the refrigerator for five minutes then mix the lemon juice in it. Apply the mixture to the skin and let it dry for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water and use it two times a week.
- Prepare a homemade scrub with one tbsp. of each finely ground almond and honey with egg white. Blend the ingredients to make a thick paste. Apply this scrub onto your face then leave it until it gets dries. Wipe off the scrub with a washcloth. Use this facial scrub twice a week.
Oatmeal Can Prevent Clogged Pores
Oatmeal is also a powerful ingredient to prevent clogged pores. It cleanses the pores and absorbs excess oil. Not only this but it is also used as an exfoliating agent.
- Take a half cup filled with oatmeal and one tsp of olive oil.
- Apply this mixture to the skin for 15 minutes.
- Wipe it off with a wet washcloth and then rinse with cold water.
- Do this remedy twice a week.
Parsley Is Natural Astringent Helps To Remove Clogged Pores
Parsley is a natural astringent and pulls down the toxic substances present in your skin. It also works to get rid of clogged pores on your skin.
- Take a bowl and fill it with parsley.
- Now pour eight ounces of boiling water into the bowl.
- Allow it to cool then strain the water from the parsley leaves.
- Soak a clean cloth in the solution.
- Now dab it gently on the affected skin for 15 minutes.
- Follow the remedy once daily.
Raw Papaya Papain Enzyme Has Skin Cleansing Properties
Papaya contains an enzyme called papain which has skin-cleansing properties. Therefore, it is widely used to treat clogged pores. The exfoliating agent of papaya helps in removing the dead cells and clears the healthy, unclogged pores to make your skin softener and smoother.
- Take a papaya and peel it off. Now gently rub the papaya on the affected skin for 10 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water to remove skin impurities and dirt and oil. Follow this remedy twice a week.
- Take one-half cup of raw papaya pieces and extract its juice. Apply this juice directly to the affected skin using a cotton pad. Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Follow the remedy twice a week.