Home Remedies for Firming Sagging Breasts
It is a dream for every woman to have a perfectly shaped body structure including the most important thing is the breast. But unfortunately, in old age women, can’t have good-shaped breasts because the skin gets loose at this age and effect breasts also that they become saggy. Within the age, the natural phenomenon starts with the breasts and loses their suppleness and elasticity.
Breast sagging starts when a woman reaches the age of 40. But sometimes it happens before this age. There are many reasons behind the sagging of breasts such as pregnancy, breastfeeding, menopause, rapid weight loss or gain, nutritional deficiencies, strenuous exercise and wearing a poorly fitting bra.
The relation of breast diseases like breast cancer or respiratory condition like tuberculosis is with the sagging of breasts. The use of excessive alcohol and nicotine and carbonated beverages are the causes of sag breasts.
Breasts are thought to be very delicate as they do not contain muscles. Breasts are made of fat, connective tissues and the glands producing milk for breastfeeding. Therefore it is suggested to care for the breasts properly and keep them in good shape. In markets, there you will see a wide range of creams and lotions available to tone up your breasts and tighten them. But sometimes those creams and lotions cause many side effects so if you prefer natural methods, follow the simple and easy home remedies given below:
Women with saggy breasts must make a daily routine of exercise. The exercises that target the breast tissues and pectoral muscles around the chest can help in the firming of breasts.
The recommended exercises for the sagging breasts are chest presses and pulls, arm raises, round-about push-ups and dumbbell flyes. The most important thing is to wear a supportive or sports bra during exercising time.
Along with these, there are some other exercises that you can perform to firm your breasts. Check out this video to learn more.
Massaging ice on the breasts can also give firmness to the sagging breasts and lift them again. The advantage of ice massage is that the cold temperature of the ice will cause the breast tissue to contract so it makes the breasts appear in a good and firmer shape.
- Take about 2 ice cubes and massage them on your breasts in a circular motion with your hand. Massage each breast for 1 minute only.
- Dry them using a soft towel then wear a fitted bra.
- Lie down in a resting position for 30 minutes.
- Do this at regular intervals throughout the day.
Olive oil also gives your breasts a firming shape. It is an excellent way to regain shape and size. Olive contains antioxidants and fatty acids that will protect against the damage causing due to the free radicals and sagging breasts. Olive oil improves the skin tone and texture.
- Take some olive oil into your palms and rub them together to produce heat.
- Now rub your breasts with your palms in an upward position.
- Massage for about 15 minutes to increase the stimulation and blood flow.
- Follow the remedy 5 times per week.
Cucumber and Egg Yolk
You can prepare a mask from cucumber and egg yolk. Cucumber contains cooling and sin toning properties whereas, egg yolk has a rich amount of proteins and vitamins so the combination of both of these works greatly.
- Blend one small cucumber in a blender to make a puree.
- Now mix one egg yolk in this puree and 1 tsp of butter or cream to form a mixture like a paste.
- Apply it to your breasts then leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Use this mask one time a week to firm the breast tissues.
Egg white has astringent and skin-nourishing properties so it is also good for sagging breasts. Along with this, it also contains hydro lipids that help in lifting the loose skin around your breasts.
- Beat one egg white in a bowl until it becomes foamy in texture. Apply this to your breasts then allow it to sit for 30 minutes. Squeeze out the juice of cucumber or onion then wash your breasts using one of them then with cold water.
- You can also prepare a mask for sagging breasts by mixing one egg white and 1 tbsp of each plain yogurt and honey. Apply this mask to your breast then leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water.
Fenugreek is especially used to firm breasts in Ayurveda history. It helps in breast lifting and prevents free radical damage due to the presence of antioxidants and vitamins. Makes the skin smooth and tightens it.
- Add ¼ cup of fenugreek powder to a little quantity of water and mix it until it forms a thick paste. Massage this paste directly onto your breasts then leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water. Do this remedy twice a week.
- Prepare a mask from ½ cup of yogurt, 10 drops of each fenugreek oil and vitamin E oil and 1 egg white. Mix all of the ingredients thoroughly and make a smooth paste then apply it to the breasts and rub gently. After 30 minutes, rinse it off with cold water. Use this remedy once a week.
Pomegranate is amazing to use as an anti-ageing fruit. Thus it is wonderfully working to firm the sagging breasts. You should use pomegranate seed oil which is rich in phytonutrients that can lead to firm breasts.
- Peel off the pomegranate and do not discard the peels. Grind some peels of pomegranate in the form of powder and some warm mustard oil. Use this paste to massage your breasts circularly for 5 minutes. Do this remedy before sleeping.
- You can directly use pomegranate seed oil to massage your breasts 3 times daily.
- Another thing you may do is mix 4 tsp of neem oil and 1 tsp of dried and powdered pomegranate. Slightly warm this mixture then massage your breasts with it. Follow the remedy two times daily for certain weeks.
Aloe vera is best for skin problems. It is used to firm the sagging breasts because it contains skin-tightening properties. Also, it is full of antioxidants that prevent the damage caused by free radicals.
- Squeeze out the gel from the aloe vera leaf then apply it directly to the breasts then massage it with the help circular motion of your hands for 10 minutes. Let it dry for another 10 minutes then wash it off with warm water. Repeat the remedy 5 times a week to get adequate results.
- Another way to use aloe vera is to prepare a mixture of 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel and 1 tsp of each mayonnaise and honey. Apply this mixture to the breasts then leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water first and then use the cold water. Do the remedy only once a week.
Shea butter is a natural ingredient used to tighten the breasts. It is rich in vitamin E that helps to make the skin tighten around the breasts area and make it firm. Helps in the prevention of cell damage.
- Take some quantity of Shea butter in your palms then rub gently on the breasts.
- Massage in the upward and circular direction for 15 minutes.
- Leave it for 10 minutes then wash it off with water.
- Follow the remedy 4 times a week to get effective results.
Rhassoul clay is also a natural ingredient used in skin firming. It is easily available at the drug stores. It has some minerals like silica, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium and sodium that together help to firm the sagging breasts.
- Take 2 tbsp of rhassoul clay and mix it with enough water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste directly to the breasts and let it dry.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow the treatment once a week.
Additional Tips for Firming Sagging Breasts
- Swim more as it can make your breasts firm.
- Avoid extreme dieting.
- Try to drink an adequate amount of water throughout the day to keep your skin hydrated.
- Avoid the moves like forwarding bens, contracting poses, jogging and running without wearing a supportive bra.
- Do not expose your breasts to the sun without applying sunscreen. Sunlight can lead to the loss of elasticity of the skin.
- Try to make your posture properly settled.
- Always wear the bra that fitted your breasts.
- Do yoga to tone and tighten the breasts.
- Eat healthy food such as proteins, vitamins, calcium, minerals, carbohydrates and essential fats that are readily useful to firm your breasts.
Best Breast Tightening Mask
This natural formula is very great and risk-free and many women are getting the benefits from this mask. Here is the best and tested way to lift your breast naturally. The result will be starting after one week of use.
Ingredients Breast Tightening Mask
- Vitamin E – 1 tablespoon (if Vitamin E is not found, Use liquid from Vitamin E capsules)
- Pure Honey – 1 teaspoon
- One Egg White
- One Bowl
- Take a bowl and add one tbsp of vitamin E, one tsp of honey and one egg white.
- Mix all ingredients well to make a paste.
- Apply this paste to your full breasts and gently massage your breast for 3 to 5 minutes and wait to absorb.
- After it is absorbed, wear any old foamless bra. Make sure you will tight it as you feel comfortable and wear this bra for at least 30 – 40 minutes.
- Now, wash your breasts with lukewarm water.
- Do this daily; you will see starting good results within a week.
- Always make fresh paste before applying it.
- No time limit to applying this paste.
- You can use it once or twice or thrice (it’s up to you).
- Breastfeeding women can’t use this remedy.
- Pregnant women also avoid using this remedy.
- This remedy is not for decreasing the breast size, it’s only for tightening and lifting your breasts.
These are all ways useful for tightening or firming your sagging breasts. If you have small breasts and you want to know how to do increasing the size of your breast then Check here.